Sunday, May 18, 2014

Rewind & Review: May 5 - May 17

Hosted by Shae Has Left the Room
*points excitedly to the pretties*

Books I Received: 

Books I Bought:
Books I Read: 2

What I'm Reading Now/Next: 
Previous Blog Posts: 
  • Top Ten Tuesday: Friendship Books
  • Confessional: Commitmentphobe 
  • Review: The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes
  • Top Ten Tuesday: Freebie
  • Waiting on Wednesday #8
  • Review: Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern
*Subject to change

Isn't it kind of sad that I really have had no more happenings to speak of? I now have two jobs and was offered two more interviews for other jobs, which I'm not sure I'll take a third, but it's still exciting. And...yeah. That was it. I'm feeling like I'm in a life slump. Meaning, I'm in a blog slump, an exercise slump, a motivational slump, and everything slump. It's pretty cruddy. I WANT OUT. 

Have a great end of May!

No comments:

Post a Comment