Friday, May 2, 2014

Grandparents, Sickness, and Vacation

I've had a discussion topic in my head for a little while and planned on posting it today. It's funny how the world works though. Before I could write it, I had my open house for graduation, went to my grandparents', helped them pack, and got sick. Me + sickness = NOT GOOD. I don't get sick a lot, but when I do, it's not pretty. The only light I want to see is the TV screen, while my phone and computer hurt my head, oddly enough. 

Basically, after finishing my high school education, five semesters of college, and 46 credits...I was rewarded with sickness RIGHT before my mini vacation. So instead of pushing myself to really think about discussing something, I'm here to say that I'll be back on Sunday with a Rewind & Review. 


See you Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. Oh no!! I'm so sorry to hear you're sick, Summer. I hope you feel better very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa! Thankfully I got rid of my sore throat, but I've gone through over a box of tissues!

      Delete
  2. I hope you feel better soon! Being sick is never any fun :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you've been sick :( Your body needs rest after all of that hard school work I guess! Hope you're feeling better. Curl up with a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you were under the weather, Summer, but I'm sure you're feeling better by now. :) I've been sick off and on for the last couple of weeks, so I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete